Cost to Fix Double Chin and Droopy Cheeks?

I am 67, a small double chin and slightly droopy cheeks. How much will it cost?

How to Fix Double Chin and Droopy Cheeks

+1

Without examining you it is hard to say, but likely you will need liposuction under the chin and possibly a face lift. The price for this varies significantly based on the extent of the lift you may need. If you are concerned about your cheeks and would like to rejuvenate the fat pads that provide high cheek bones, you may want to also consider fat transfer or cheek implants. I would recommend visiting several surgeons for a consultation to determine which type of procedure is right for you. It is always important to not sacrifice quality for price, so be sure that you find a surgeon who is board certified and specializes in these procedures.

Surgery for double chin

+1

It is difficult to say without seeing you but if you are 67 you will likely need more than a mini lift or a little liposuction. 

Sam Naficy, MD

Double chin costs from $3-6000, and cheek lifts vary from another 3-6000

+1

The pricing on this varies depending on location and who you are seeing. Some doctors have a better reputation and will charge a lot more for their services. This reputation is usually based on results and word of mouth. The pricing that is mentioned above will usually not include other fees assessed for anesthesia, who have their own fees for these procedures and they usually are based on the time it takes to do the procedures.

The procedures that will help each area will include the neck lift and facelift for the double chin area. Droopy cheeks can be addressed by midface lifts, and deep plane facelifts. My personal opinion is that droopy cheeks are best augmented by volume and I prefer fat injections and the YoungVolumizer for this particular issue.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Double chin and sagging cheek correction

+1

It sounds from your description that a minilift type of procedure would be ideal for you. That is the typical procedure I recommend to my patients who would like correction of the double chin and sagging lower face. Typically, the double chin in your age group is caused by some excess fatty tissue and some frontal skin excess; the lower face drooping is typically caused by some descent of the lower cheek fatty mounds. It is less invasive than a traditional lift and the total costs for the procedure are $6550 which includes the professional fee, anesthesia and our facility fee. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a Facelift

+1

Hi,

The costs of facial surgery vary from on geographic location to another. The best way to get an estimate is to post a picture of your chin and cheeks so surgeons can get a better idea of how much work needs to be done.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Cost of surgery for double chin and droopy cheeks.

+1

"There are a variety of options to treat this ranging from non-surgical to more invasive procedures. For this reason, costs could vary anywhere from $2000 up to 20,000.

See a qualified surgeon to discuss the options that best fit your needs.