Double Bubbling or Bottoming out? (photo)

I am not sure whats going on with my right breast it seems to be double bubbling but my ps says it could just be changing shapes and dropping fast I massage them 3 times a day I don't what to do because I don't want to go into surgery again i can feel the whole bag at bottom and where breast tissue starts there is a slight line! Help!

Double Bubble may need support.

+2

Hello, and thank you for your question and photos.

I can see the area on the right breast (which is a mirror image) that you speak of.  There may be a little area that is dissected there and if early enough, may be taken care of with constant support of this area.  Ask your plastic surgeon what their protochol for support of this area is.  Sometimes a slight revision can be performed later if it persist, but this should be diagnosed and assessed by your surgeon in person as photos are not nearly as good as an exam.

Best Wishes!

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Bottoming out at 3 weeks

+1

If you are concerned about bottoming out or the start of a double bubble deformity, the plastic surgeon may recommend taping or supporting that area. 

Breast Implant Displacement after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Based on the picture and description, it appears that one breast implants sits lower on your chest wall compared to the other. In other words, the lower breast implant has “dropped” further and sooner compared to the other side.

At this point, it would be in your best interest to wait at least 6 months to evaluate the final results of the procedure performed. If the current situation persists, and the breast asymmetry and palpability of the breast implant on the lower side is bothersome,  then revisionary surgery may be helpful.

This operation will likely involve an  internal suture technique (capsulorraphy) done to increase the support of the breast implant on the involved side.

Double Bubbling or Bottoming out?

+1

Some asymmetry of the folds (slight) but neither bottoming out nor double bubble is present. Any chance of seeing pre-op photos that might show the folds--they may not be even from before surgery.

Follow up with your surgeon. Patience.

Double Bubble and the Inframammary release

+1

It appears to me that the fold has been released a bit too much and shows the classic double bubble.  This may get better with time, but it is not for certain.  I would plan on discussing with your plastic surgeon and possibly doing a small operation to set the fold.

Jay Calvert, MD

Breast augmentation and double bubble

+1

breast augmentation and double bubble

• in the first 3 months.   support may help
  •   if it has been longer..  a minor operation to set the fold may help

Fold issue after breast augmentation

+1

It is difficult to say what is exactly going on without an exam. But it does look perhaps that the area is dissected more or weak as compared to the other side. If this was recently performed, a band along the fold may help.  Best to follow your doctor's advice.

Bottoming or double?

+1

Hell and thanks for posting. Overall, your breasts look good. The left breast is a bit lower and could from slight bottoming or a reflection of your anatomy as it was before surgery. At this time, it's unlikely to need revision, but discuss your concerns with the PS and see what they recommend. best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

How far along are you in your recovery?

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  How far along your recovery are you at this time?  This is an important factor in determining the likelihood of additional change.  I see no reason to pursue a revision at this time and would recommend that you continue to support your breasts with a proper garment that you and your plastic surgeon have chosen.  With time, your breast healing will be complete and you can decide if you like what you see or if your would like to have any area of concern improved.  At this time the asymmetry that you have in your photo is mild and may not be worth revising.

Dr Remus Repta 

Remus Repta, MD