6 weeks post op from Breast Lift & Implant 300cc Silicone under muscle. Do I have a double bubble? (photos)

Hi, I am 6weeks post op of a Breast uplift (lollipop tech) &implant (300cc silicone HP unders), it looks like I could have a double bubble? Also on right boob there's a rock hard area of skin where bruising is & vertical scar is? What is this? would love your thoughts on both, thank you.

Double bubble after breast lift and augmentation

+2
Thank you for your question.  Based only on your photograph it appears you may have a double bubble on the left breast.  Please see her plastic surgeon for an examination and evaluation.  If you do have a double bubble revision and correction is certainly possible but not in the early.  After your recovery but more likely after 3 months.

Double bubble

+1
Hi Sorian86,
    Based on your photos, it does appear that the left implant sits a bit below your original  fold.  This is a set up for double bubble.  In mild cases, its not a big deal, but it appears that this may be an issue.  Sometimes taping the fold to keep the implant in a higher position may seal that pocket as a capsule forms.  If ineffective, a revision may be required.  The hard area along your right vertical should not be an issue.
Good luck,
Ary Krau MD FACS

Ary Krau, MD, FACS