Possible Double Bubble or Ridge? (photo)

So my dr says he can release the ridge under the bottom of my breast by removing scar tissue all the dr on this forum has said that it is a db and not scar tissue and the crease needs to revised and sewed up at the bottom of the pocket so he says he can do the release of the ridge in his office and he could do a local anesthetic and valum to do this proccedure i really dont have the money to go back into the or. what do you think?

Local Anesthetic for Double Bubble Fix

+1

It is very difficult to fix a double bubble correctly under local anesthetic. Utilizing a local anesthetic increases the chance of a complication during the revision and necessitating a surgery under general anesthetic anyways. Be sure that the plastic surgeon performing operation is board certified.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Implant Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa