Could Double Bubble Appear As Resulf from Strong Preasure on Breast During Sex? (photo)

I had my implants for 7 month, 255 mentor anatomical,dual plane.I had light assymetry before,it stayed after the surgery but I was very happy with the result, my doctor too.But 3 weeks ago during sex my husband pushed strongly on my breast by his shoulder. After that i got light felling for hardness in that brease during walking, and sometimes i feel itching 'inside' of the breast. Do i have a double bubble accoring to the pictures? Could it be caused by injury, how can i stop it? thnx

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Do I have double bubble?

+2

Thank you for your questions and for your photographs.  The photographs are only partially helpful because there's no frontal picture here with your muscles at rest.

The picture with your muscles contracting shows a slight differentiation between the natural breast and the underlying implant.  Technically, this is a slight degree of double bubble but it is being exaggerated by flexing the pectoral muscles.  Flexing of the pectoral muscles can lead to some distortion of the breasts even without true double bubble in a submuscular augmentation.

The lateral photograph at rest only hints at this.

While it is possible that aggressive sex could have torn the capsule and change the position of the implant I think it relatively unlikely. In either case I would strongly recommend you just check in with your plastic surgeon and get a good examination. If there is a problem he or she will be able to give you options.

Web reference: http://www.atcosmetics.com/breast-augmentation/index.html

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Exam will be helpful

+1

Thanks for your pic and ? I can't tell by your frontal pictures what the actual resting state of the implant is since the muscle is contracted. Probably best to have your plastic surgeon take a look. Best of Luck!

Double Bubble after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I think it would be in your best interests to seek consultation in person with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

You may be experiencing some  breast implant malposition/displacement problems. Whether or not this is related to the pressure  sustained during sexual activity will be hard to determine. If this is found to be the case, revisionary breast surgery ( capsulorrhaphy and/or the use of acellular dermal matrix may be helpful.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm