Could Double Bubble Appear As Resulf from Strong Preasure on Breast During Sex? (photo)

I had my implants for 7 month, 255 mentor anatomical,dual plane.I had light assymetry before,it stayed after the surgery but I was very happy with the result, my doctor too.But 3 weeks ago during sex my husband pushed strongly on my breast by his shoulder. After that i got light felling for hardness in that brease during walking, and sometimes i feel itching 'inside' of the breast. Do i have a double bubble accoring to the pictures? Could it be caused by injury, how can i stop it? thnx

Exam will be helpful

+1

Thanks for your pic and ? I can't tell by your frontal pictures what the actual resting state of the implant is since the muscle is contracted. Probably best to have your plastic surgeon take a look. Best of Luck!

Double Bubble after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I think it would be in your best interests to seek consultation in person with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

You may be experiencing some  breast implant malposition/displacement problems. Whether or not this is related to the pressure  sustained during sexual activity will be hard to determine. If this is found to be the case, revisionary breast surgery ( capsulorrhaphy and/or the use of acellular dermal matrix may be helpful.