Can I Get a Double Bubble Even After a Breast Lift and Augmentation?

I'm 4 wks post-op & ever since the moment i got out of the surgery my breast appeared to have a double bubble. My tissue & the implant were not uniform. At first even the top part of my breast seemed "disconnected" from the implant and looked really funny, but now i just have a line that divides the implant & my tissue at the bottom. I had a corrective surgery for tubular breast with a breast lift made with a periareolar incision & implants. Can i get a double bubble even after a breast lift?

Double Bubble After Breast Augmentation

+1

It is possible that breast implants get displaced after the surgery but without photos and physical examination it is hard to confirm the "double bubble" issue you have described.

It is important that you keep your surgeon in the loop of what is happening with you because there could possibly be some non-surgical interventions that will help revert the implant displacement you are experiencing.

Without photos and physical examination, it is not possible to provide you with an accurate diagnosis.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Double Bubble after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Yes, it is possible to have “double bubble”  or other breast implant malposition/displacement issues after breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Without viewing your pictures or examining you in person, it is not possible to determine whether this is  the situation in your case. I would suggest following up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to diagnose/advise you.