Double Bubble After Year and a Half?

I am a year and a half post op breast augmentation. I think I have the double bubble deformity. Is this normal in this late stage of recovery. Can I do something to avoid surgery?

Need photos

+1

I am sorry your not happy with your results.  Could you please provide us photos so we can see what exactly the problem is. 

Photos

+1

Please post photos. Anything is possible but with out photos can't make a call.

Thanks

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble one and a half years after surgery

+1

Without photos I can not say, but are you sure it is a double bubble and not also bottoming out?

Double Bubble After Year and a Half?

+1

Unfortunately, I think it is unlikely that your double bubble, if that's what it is (a photo might help with the diagnosis) will resolve on its own.  The best thing is to see one or more PS in consult, including yours if that's convenient and something you're comfortable doing, to see what your choices are.

Sorry about that but you will most likely need another surgical procedure to resolve this issue.

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

Double bubble

+1

Having a double bubble this far out that has not resolved means you will likely need to have it surgically repaired.  See your  PS and discuss the options.

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble after breast implant surgery?

+1

If you have a double bubble deformity this far out from surgery, it will not get any better without a surgical revision. You should see your surgeon to discuss your concerns. If you are uncomfortable with your surgeon or desire a second opinion, make sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in revision breast procedures.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Double Bubble After Year and a Half?

+1

This far out it is most unlikely that anything but surgery can resolve the double bubble. Even when recognized early, the non-operative therapy doesn't work too often. See your surgeon.

All the best.