Are There Advantages of Dot Therapy over Fraxel?

What (if any) are the advantages of having Smartxide dot therapy over Fraxel laser?

Comparing DOT and Fraxel is like comparing apples and oranges

+1

We use both lasers in our practice. I really like the DOT laser for tightening the skin, reducing facial wrinkles, and improving the skin color. The advantage of the DOT over traditional CO2 lasers (which we also use) is a quicker recovery time and reduced hypopigmentation (skin lightening). I believe we're getting equivalent results compared to the CO2, but it may require additional treatments to get there.

The Fraxel laser we use primarily for brown spots and acne scarring. It usually requires 3 to 4 treatments to get a good result.

Medford Plastic Surgeon