How much dose a liposction abdomen tummy tuck cost?

Tummy tuck with liposuction costs

+1

It's difficult to give you the exact cost of the procedures you're considering because tummy tucks and liposuction come in different types.  For example, a mini tummy tuck is considerably less than a full tummy tuck and full tummy tuck is less than an extended tummy tuck.  Also, liposuction of the flanks is less than liposuction of the flanks and upper back.  I can give you the exact cost of the procedures you're looking for after examining you and after discussing your aesthetic goals.  Good luck!  Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore plastic surgeon

Tummy tucks

+1

All tummy tucks are not equal. Today the best tuck is called progressive tension tummy tuck. It is drainless so its less painful and has less risks of seroma formation. I always include a lipo of the flanks, because otherwise the patients look flat, like a cobra. The costs vary from 8000 to over 16000 depending on what else is needed. All surgeries carry risks and a board certified plastic surgeon is the one who can best answer your question, consult one and make sure you like him or her. Most importantly make sure your surgeon has credentials to perform this surgery at a local hospital, so that other professionals will have  checked her or his credentials.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and tummy tuck cost

+1

Dear Robin, Before talking about cost , lets talk first about safety. In Florida it is against the law to perform tummy tuck and liposuction of over 1000cc. There is a good reason for this. Too many serious complication occured from the combination. In my practice , I separate the procedures for two reasons :1. Many of my patients lose weight after tummy tuck and do not request liposuction 2. I wait 6-8 weeks before performing liposuction after tummy tuck and that allows me to be more aggressive with fat removal and the results are much better. In regard to cost of tummy tuck, it can range from $6,000 to $12,000 according to the size of the patient and the complexity of the surgery - hernia, previous surgery etc. The same apply for liposuction and it can range from $2000 to $9,000. Most importantly, consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon and check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results. Redo surgery can add up to the cost in a hurry. Better to pay more for a quality surgery than redo surgery. Best of luck, Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Cost of liposuction and tummy tuck

+1

Cost of elective surgery depends on 3 factors: surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee.  Surgeons' fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee increase with increased operative time.  In general, liposuction of the abdomen takes 1-1.5 hours and ranges $3000-$5000.  Tummy tuck takes 2-3 hours and ranges $7500-$10000.  I usually combine liposuction with tummy tuck.  

Sugene Kim, MD

Cost of the abdominal liposuction, tummy tuck, or combination

+1

The price for liposuction alone starts around $4000.  Tummy tuck starts around $7000.  If you combine both procedures, you can significantly reduce the price of liposuction as it becomes a supplementary procedure which would bring liposuction price down to $1500 but in addition to the cost of abdominoplasty.  

Alexander Golger, MD