Dorsal Hump Removal Cost?

Well I have a very noticeable bump on the bridge of my nose that was caused due to an incident that happened when I was younger , since it's for medical reasons will insurance cover it or not, also I'm a minor.

Dorsal Hump Removal Cost and Insurance

Dorsal hump removal is considered cosmetic, and insurance will not cover this.  The cost will probably be $5000 for the surgeon's fee, anesthesia, and OR costs.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA