Dorsal Hump Removal Cost?

Well I have a very noticeable bump on the bridge of my nose that was caused due to an incident that happened when I was younger , since it's for medical reasons will insurance cover it or not, also I'm a minor.

Dorsal Hump Removal Cost and Insurance

+1

Dorsal hump removal is considered cosmetic, and insurance will not cover this.  The cost will probably be $5000 for the surgeon's fee, anesthesia, and OR costs.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

Dorsal hump removal

+1

Typically the costs for a limited rhinoplasty can range from 1500 to 2500 in our area plus anesthesia and facility. I am not aware of any insurance companies that will pay for that procedure. Good luck.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon