I have a dorsal hump in the middle of my nose due to an injury, what sort of work would need to be done on this? (photo)

I also have a deviated septum, it does not make my nose appear crooked from the front but I cannot breathe properly and have bad sleep apnea therefore would like to correct this as well, is there a way I could combine the dorsal hump removal and septum correction into one surgery?

I have a dorsal hump in the middle of my nose due to an injury, what sort of work would need to be done on this?

+1
The dorsal hump and the deviated septum can be remedied at the same time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Septo- rhinoplasty

+1
A septoplasty is performed for a deviated septum when there is a documented medical necessity. The septoplasty is considered functional and is billed to the patient's medical insurance. Rhinoplasty is considered cosmetic and can involve narrowing and straightening the nose bones along with shaving the cartilaginous and bony hump. For many examples please see the link  below