I Don't Really Want Rhinoplasty, Is There Any at Home Thing I Can Do? (photo)

I have a Dorsal Hump,and its really big!! I dont want Rhinoplasty, One, It looks painful and two, i don't have the money so i was wondering if you can give me some tips about it. Like some at home Thins to solve this. Ps. ( dont make fun of it, Hahaha I already get enough of that!)

Home Treatment for Nasal Bump

+2

There is nothing you can do to improve your nasal profile. However, if you do find a successful treatment when doing your research please let me know because I'll help you market the technique - you won't live in Virginia Beach, you'll own it.

Don't try this at home

+1

Rhinoplasty is one of the most challenging procedures in the world- hence there is not a do it a home kit.  The best approach is to see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and determine if rhinoplasty is the right thing for you.  Don't try to save money on your rhinoplasty surgeon- find the best one you can afford.  

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Don't Really Want Rhinoplasty, Is There Any at Home Thing I Can Do?

+1

Sorry. No at home rhinoplasty kits are available yet. If you don't like the idea of surgery, you might be a candidate for nasal reshaping with an injectable filler. This wouldn't make your nose any smaller but camouflage the bump on the bridge and make the profile appear more straight.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

No, the dorsal hump is bone and cartlage inside the nose and this will not be influenced by anything that you'd be able to do at home, so save your money.