I don't like the tip of my nose. is there a way to just lift it to make it straight without surgery?

I have a bump on my nose and a hook. I feel like if I can get the hook fixed it wouldn't look so bad and be a bit more straight. what are my options?

+1
The tip can really only be elevated and refined with a rhinoplasty. This can be done closed without any visible scar.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty to straighten the bridge and remove the hook and bump

+1
The hook on the bridge is composed of both bone and cartilage along with the hump. Once the entire bridge line has been shaved down, osteotomies of the nasal bones will be required to prevent an open roof deformity or flat top nose. For many examples and our virtual rhinoplasty app, please see the link below