How to Get Fake Perky Breasts?

I'm 5'6" 150/muscular body type. Got implants (450 mentor smooth round ) and am very unhappy. They are too far apart, droopy and my areolas are way too large. I want them to look perky and fake. What should i do for those fake perky breasts?

How to Get Fake Perky Breasts = aggressive lift reduction and over implants

+1

How to Get Fake Perky Breasts? Generally this requires that an aggressive lift and reduction be performed followed by over the muscle implants. This is not necessarily desireable and prone to revisionary surgical procedures as well as the potential for complications.

Implant look

+1

Sometimes the anatomy limits the ability to achieve the desired cleavage that patients want.  As for larger areola and droopiness, this can be corrected by reducing the size of the areola and lifting the breasts.

Here's to The FAKE Breast look - "too far apart, droopy and areolas are way too large"

+1

Most women asking for The FAKE Breast Look do NOT really appreciate the fact that the "perkiness" if EVER achieved is extremely short lasting.

The Fake, booby looking breasts are rather easy to achieve but nearly impossible to correct or reverse. It is done by placing LARGE implants over the muscle/under the breast (with total disregard to your present breast tissue and chest wall slope). The result  ALWAYS is
- round melon like breasts
- which are perky only a short time (while the implants stretch the skin out the breasts sag BOTH sideways off the chest and down towards the hips) giving the classic rock in a sock look
- the areolas are stretched out way past the normal 4cm radius seen as attractive
- the breast gland thins out and the ripples in the implants are felt and seen

In other words, you GOT your wish. You had a blink of an eye short period of perky breasts and now have the classic FAKE BOOBS look that most ethical Plastic surgeons cringe at because their repair is much more complicated and involves scars placed on the breast itself.

Sad.

fake perky breasts

+1

Have another surgery with above muscle larger implants and a donut lift. But the issue is finding a boarded plastic surgeon who would do this for you.

From MIAMI DR. B

Perky breasts after augmentation

+1

I don't have the benefit of a photograph or an exam but it sounds as though you would benefit from a breast lift of some kind. The issue of being too far apart may be seen when your natural breasts are farther apart and this does not change. Also, implants under the muscle can lend that look but typically it has to do with your anatomy. The only good way to lift your areola and make them smaller is with a breast lift (mastopexy). I'd recommend you return to your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and the options available to you.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS