I don't know what I should do? Is it fat or loose skin on my face? (Photo)

I'm 19 years old skinny boy but my face is not skinny at all ..I feel like I don't have a tight muscle around my cheek and upper lips and corners of my mouth and when ever I smile it's like a fake and not firmed

Don't see any evidence for surgical treatment to this young face.

+1
The photograph is limited but I don't see any specific problems. When you generate facial expression the skin will banding kind. When the expression is relaxed your skin is recovering nicely.

Consultation and examination needed

+1
It is very difficult to give an answer with these photographs. I would suggest consulting with a surgeon for a proper diagnosis to see if you have any abnormalities with your skin. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

No Fat

+1
It's difficult to evaluate your situation with those photos but you do not appear to have a problem with fat. There are syndromes which have abnormal stretching of the skin as a feature but you don't really look like that either. You should discuss your concerns with an experienced plastic surgeon and don't be offended if they suggest a referral to a psychologist. If you're spending more than a couple of minutes a day studying your mouth and smile, DO NOT have surgery until you discuss this with a psychologist.

Donald Kress, MD
Frederick Plastic Surgeon