If You Don't Have Enough Fat for a Bbl Why Do You Have to Gain Weight Long Term for the Bbl to Last?

I'm only concerned with the porportions of my bbl to my body (my butt being bigger at any weight) and not one set standard size. If it's easier to get fat after you gain weight for liposuction for bbl, won't the fat cells just shrink in size (not in numbers) and your post-bbl body porportions will stay the same if you lose weight? Does this mean I only have to gain weight in maybe a month as opposed to gaining weight and maintaining it long-term (1 year prior for example) prior to a bbl?

Weight gain and brazilian buttock lift

+1

Gain weight prior to surgery if you do not have enough donor fat. You can then have a very nice shape/proportion created with the procedure. You should maintain  your weight for a few months before considering weight loss. You may then lose some size but you will retain your new and improved shape. Most patients wish they had a larger buttock after the surgery is over, therefore weight gain before can be helpful.

Dr.Bruno

+1

It is the redistribution of fat cells from the abdomen, flanks, and back for example to the buttocks that will give the long-lasting result.  If you are only concerned with proportion change and not overall buttock size then weight changes will not matter to the same extent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php