I don't think I need a tummy tuck but what would be my best option to tighten skin around my stomach? Laser lipo? (Photo)

Iv had the bbl done twice and I was thinking of getting it done once again this time injecting fat into my hips. My main concern is the loose skin around stomach and really would like for it to tighten up iv seen others w lipo and they're skin is so tight. Iv heard it's laser lipo they receive. They have no sign of skin detachment even after years post op where can I have this kind of lipo done ??

Nonsurgical tightening of tummy skin

+1
Thank you for your question.  You have a very excellent tummy appearance.  I agree that you do not need a tummy tuck.

Laser liposuction can achieve about 20% of the tightening that occurs with a tummy tuck.  There is a small amount of excess fat beneath the skin which could be removed laser liposuction.  However you will get some tightening but not the same tightening that you would get with a tummy tuck.

My main concern is the possibility of contour deformities.

Currently your natural skin and tummy look beautiful.  Unless extremely careful liposculpture is done by an expert there is risk of wavy lines or other depressions in the abdominal skin that could ruin the natural look that you now have.

Please consult only very experienced expert board certified plastic surgeons who can discuss openly with you the possibility of contour deformities after laser liposuction.