Tummy Tuck, BBL and Breast Lift: What order to do this in for the BEST results? (Photo)

Also not sure if I should get a Full, Mini, or Reverse?? *I'm pretty sure its needed due to my stretch marks HOWEVER im not a PS*My question is should I do BBL first then TT (If needed) and looking at my pictures what would you suggest? I DO NOT like the tummy tuck scar NOR do I want to be bothered with ALOT of extra skin the stretch marks arent a MAJOR concern of mine * shrugs shoulders*. I really dont want the TT :-( but sure its needed.

TT, BBL, Breast Lift - All together or separately

+1
Typically in my practice we do these procedures at the same time as long as the total surgery time is less than 6 hours.. From your photos it would appear you are a good candidate.. It is a common choice for Mommy Makeover patients. It makes a lot of sense to combine procedures: One recovery, and only being put asleep once and waking up, only one recovery room charge etc. Another advantage is that you can harvest fat from the tummy including the extra part that would be discarded in a tummy tuck and use if for the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).

On the other hand, having staged, separate, procedures make sense for some. In that case, would do your tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breasts (mastopexy/breast augmentation) at the same time, and the BBL later.

BBL and tummy tuck

+1
I stage the bbl and tummy tuck, and harvest fat from the abdomen for the brazilian butt lift.   I will then  offer patients a tummy tuck several months later to decrease the risk of flap loss when closing the abdominal skin and soft tissue.

Staging of Mommy Makeover and BBL

+1
Dear AHNEWME,

The tummy tuck, breast lift and BBL can be done at the same time.   However you stated that you want the "BEST" results, and in my opinion that comes with staging the procedures.  I like to do the BBL first, as I can liposuction your entire trunk and harvest the maximal amount of fat possible to transfer.  Many times that transfer of fat includes some fat to the sides.  So I ask my patients not to sit and to sleep on their bellies for at least two weeks to maximize fat graft survival. When you do a tummy tuck you will be sitting and sleeping on your back in a flexed position which puts pressure on your buttocks.  You do not want that pressure on your buttocks for the first couple of weeks after the fat transfer.  So to answer your question, they can be done all at once, but for the "BEST" results I suggest you do the BBL first followed by the tummy tuck and breast lift together a few weeks later. Hope this helps and best of luck. 

Luis H. Macias, MD

Tummy Tuck, BBL and Breast Lift: What order to do this in for the BEST results?

+1
Thank you for your question and photos. I personally do all 3 procedures at the same time. You did not send any photos of the breasts. I personally would not recommend a reverse abdominoplasty. You do not want to bring the stretch marks up to the breast crease and have an obvious scar. I use the VASER for liposuction of the whole midsection. This will help tighten the skin, but will not be perfect in the lower abdomen due to the in-elasticity of your skin. You can't have your cake and eat it too! If you just have VASER liposuction, you will have some loose skin, but this will be gone with a tummy tuck and you will have a low lying scar. VASER is NOT laser. Laser kills the fat, the VASER does not, but allows for excellent contouring and more fat can be collected for the BBL with less trauma than with traditional liposuction. I do a short scar or lollipop scar breast lift. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation/examination. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon