Lipo W/fat Grafting in 2 Weeks. Dr. Has Not Recommended Any Pre Op Care?

I am having liposuction with fat grafing in 2 weeks May 7th 2013.....This all came about so quicly. I asked the my Dr if there is anythingg that I should be taking before surgery and he said "No", however i see in his brochure that if you have low iron levels to take an iron supplement at least for a month ahead of time. i am not sure if he said no due to the fact that everything happend so fast and i am only 2weeks from surgery. What should i be taking?

+1

If you are healthy and have no history of anemia with bloodwork that is OK, iron is not necessary.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA