What to do to treat Melasma?

Please help mei use tri luma cream take off it was excellent but when i stop .my melasma get back.what another options i have please ! Or i have to use that cream forever? anyone please help me i am depresed.i live in ny.

Melasma top creams - Melarase

+1
Melasma is one of the most common causes of premature aging in women of childbearing age. Our office specializes in melasma control and we utilize the Melarase creams for this purpose. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Treating and preventing melasma

+1
First, make sure you have a great dermatologist since melasma is difficult to treat and can be chronic. There are a number of terrific skin creams now for melasma, although a great sunblock is critical. Chemical peels and lasers can also be quite helpful, and also determining if there is a trigger (e.g. medication, skin irritation or allergy) that is causing your melasma.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Melasma

+1
The most important treatment for melasma is sun protection or the pigment will keep returning.  Please consult a dermatologist who can decide which fading ingredients would be best for you.  Various lasers, such as the Fraxel and Clear + Brilliant Permea lasers, and light chemical peels can also help.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist