Does Titan Work or is It All Hype?

last week I went for a consultation at a medical spa for Titan laser treatment in Houston. Was told i should get these treatments as a way to avoid surgery.

they said i'd need 2 or 3 treatments at $1200 each (!) I was stunned at that price but later thought titan was worth it if it really made a difference. 

so does titan really work?  will i see results right away?  thank you so very much

Titan

+1

Titan absolutely does work but only in the right hands as it is extremely technique driven. Make sure the professional performing the treatment is experienced. Patient selection is also very important, as it is for all procedures. Inquire about 3D treatments as well as results from 3D are even better.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.