Does Sciton Laser with Micropeel Cause Skin Thinning?

I have severe sun damage and wrinkles on face, but I am only 39 years old. Will Sciton Profractional Laser and Micropeel cause the skin to thin? I'm concerned that I might be too young to start having these treatments done on my face.

Sciton Laser peels

+2

Sciton laser peels will not thin the skin in fact it may help revitalize the collagen below the skin to rejuvenate it.  It will also help with the fine wrinkles and dyschromias( sun spots)

Sciton Laser Peels

+1

In fact, the Sciton Micropeel is one of many laser methods that can be used to improve the quality of your skin. By doing that it will actually thicken your skin; it will not thin your skin. This is an excellent approach to improving the thinness of your skin.

David Goldberg, MD