Does Relume Work to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?

I found a dermatologist online who says they can do Relume stretch mark treatment. Does it get rid of the marks?  How does Relume work?

Getting "rid" of means, GONE

+1

The ReLume treatments do not get rid of stretch marks. The treatments improve the possible color mismatch -- that's all I have seen in terms of improvement. There is also the contour change and the light reflection of a stretch mark that makes it more noticeable.   

Nothing gets rid of stretch marks

+1

The only way to "get rid of" stretch marks is if they are in an area of the body such as the lower abdomen where they can be removed with excess skin. No topical treatments or lasers can eliminate them, just make them lighter if they are new and purple. There are many answers about this on this site.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS