Does Nose Surgery Fix Asymmetrical Nostrils?

i'm okay with the shape of the nose and all but whenever i take a picture, my nose always bothers me because of it's asymmetry. in real life, it's hardly noticeable but in pictures it's REALLY noticeable. can nose surgery fix this without scars? and how much would it cost? thank you.

You're should consider a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

The picture of your nose shows the subtle problem. Your left nostril is a little higher than your right. And there is a small indentation above the nostril, on the left side.

I would strongly consider consulting a board-certified facial plastic surgeon that uses injectable fillers in the nose. You should also see many photos demonstrating favorable, natural results.

I've attached a link to my Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty page for your perusal.

I hope this helps, and best regards.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Asymmetry

+1

Looking at your pictures, it is very difficult to assess that you have asymmetry. It is not very significant and I would bet you would have a tough time to find a plastic surgeon willing to operate on this. Nostril asymmetries can be fixed with surgery but since your asymmetry is minimal I dont think it would be worth the risk of surgery.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD