Does Invisalign Cost More Than Regular Braces?

I know it depends on how your teeth are but normally does Invisalign cost more than regular braces? Also, if you have insurance how much does it cover?

Invisalign has lab costs....

+1

From a cost perspective Invisalign has around $1500 lab cost associated with it. This cost has nothing to do with the treatment fee charged by your Orthodontist.

Every Orthodontist works differently with this added cost. Some pass the whole lab cost to the patient and some split the cost with the patient.

There is no insurance implication on this. You will still use the insurance allowance as if you were in traditional treatment.

Bellevue Orthodontist