Does Dermabrasion Work for Wrinkles?

My face has deep wrinkles and lines and no amount of makeup can hide the lines. Plus the skin texture is pretty rough thanks to my sunbathing. was told by a friend to get a dermabrasion treatment, but don't want to go through the pain and expense if we're not talking permanent wrinkle removal.

Is dermabrasion effective?

Dermabrasion for wrinkles

+1

Nothing is permanent. Your aging process will resume immediately after the surgery.

A succesful outcome may depend on more than just a dermabrasion procedure. For example lip lines around the mouth may sometimes benefit from combined use of dermabrasion with a chemical peel (chemabrasion), Botox, and fillers.

Dermabrasion may produce up to and estimated 30% improvement but it is unlikely to completely eradicate your wrinkles.