Does Cellulite Manifest to Other Parts of the Body After Endermologie?

My body shape is perfect nor am I overweight. My only problem is the cellulite in my thighs that makes my body look unattractive. Is it true that after I use Endermologie the cellulite will return on other parts of my body such as my arms?

Endermologie will not cause your cellulite to migrate to another part of your body

+2

Hi there-

No, Endermologie will not cause cellulite to return on other parts of your body. There is no reason that the mechanical massage involved would lead to any adverse changes in your body (especially in areas untreated).

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.