Doeos Anyone Know Who Does the Brazlian Butt Lift Around the Boston Area or the Surroundings?

Brazillian butt lift

+1

This surgery is unlike any other surgery. Unless the surgeon has done a large number of patients and has the results to show for it....you don't want to go to her or him. Geographic location is important, but it's not as important as finding the right surgeon. So many board certified plastic surgeons do a great breast reduction that picking one geographically makes sense. But, in the case of "butts" it is different; the learning curve is long and hard. My first 100 results were acceptable at best, my last one hundred were exceptional. Chose carefully.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon