Doctors, Who Are the Best (Revision) Rhinoplasty Specialists on the East Coast of the USA?

I live on the East Coast and don't want to travel too far so I wanted to know some recommendations. Thank you.

Rhinoplasty Specialists on the East Coast of the USA

+1

There are a number of excellent board certified plastic surgeons who excel in rhinoplasty on the East Coast. Consult the ASPS website for a list of qualified surgeons in your area. Consult with 3 - 4 to find one who best meets your needs.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

There are many great surgeons on the East Coast. Although board certification can be important, there are many board certified surgeons that dont do much rhinoplasty. They may concentrate on breast and body work versus rhinoplasty. The best way to choose on is to research their before and afters as well as patient testamonials. This will give you a true representation of the surgeons work. See at least 2 to 3 surgeons.

Best, Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Revision rhinoplasty specialtists

+1

Hopefully you won't have to travel far from home to have a revision - it is generally better to choose a surgeon nearby to facilitate follow-up appointments and for ease of access in case of complication.

Look for certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and choose a surgeon who can show you a complete and comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures.  Start locally and work your way outward, geographically.  Begin with recommendations from physicians you know and friends who have had plastic surgery.  Call the prospective surgeon's office and get a feel for how many revisions he or she performs.

Providing more details, with pictures, would make this an easier question to answer.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Revision specialists on east coast

+1

I have always sent my revisions in Pennsylvania to Frank Collini in Shavertown (wilkes barre) Pennsylvania. He is precise and artistic and reasonably priced. Not one of the famous guys but amazing

Richard Ellenbogen, MD