Doctors, What Celebrities Do You Think Have Ideal Noses?

Please list examples for both male and female. I am just curious to hear what noses surgeons find attractive.

The "Perfect" Nose

+1

The perfect nose for any individual is the nose that looks best on their face in respect to size and proportion.  Therefore the goal of rhinoplasty is to achieve a more harmonious and balanced nasal appearance while improving or maintaining breathing and sinus function. Rhinoplasty is by far the most artistic and technically demanding procedure in facial plastic surgery as the nose is the most defining characteristic of the face.   The celebrities that appear to have a perfect nose, simply have a straight bridge along with a nose that is harmonious and balanced with the rest of their face.

Hope this helps!  Dr. Clevens

Web reference: http://www.drclevens.com/photogallery/rhinoplasty

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Celebrity Noses

+1

Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansen, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, and George Clooney.  An ideal nose should be proportionate to the rest of the facial features. Rhinoplasty should help achieve harmony and balance.

Celebrity nasal shapes

+1

An ideal nose is one that is in proportion to ones other facial features.  The goal of any patient desiring a rhinoplasty should be to create a nose that is in harmony with your own facial features and profiles. 

Ideal nose

+1

I do not think that there is one specific ideal nose. The nose should fit the person's face and be balanced.  

Nosey Celebs

+1

Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, George Clooney.  Bob Hope had an overly projected nose, but it served him well as a comedian.  Tom Cruise could improve his nose with a rhinoplasty!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Which celebrities noses do you like

+1

I personally like Scarlett Johansen and George Clooney....I don't like Jennifer Lopez, Julia Roberts and Keanu Reeves. Some celebrities have a career based on their not so perfect nose...Adrien Brody and of course Sarah Jessica Parker

Celebrity Nose Perfection

+1

Many adjectives and terms has been use to describe celebrity noses and you may have a few to describe yours.  It comes down to harmony...  Aesthetics is influence by one's culture and even one's pop culture.  I do use nose morphing in my consultation to allow the client to have a virtual test drive of the planned procedure.

Dr. D

Web reference: http://www.capefearaesthetics.com/details/plastic+surgery-19/

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon