Doctor's Just Wondering How Attractive Do You Think This Nose is in the Picture?

I have a facial structure similar to this and a nose similar to his (shemar moore) in volume and shape. I was wondering how well does it fit his face? Is it considered a classic nose? and can it use some improvement?

Very Handsome

+2

If you look anything like Shemar Moore...consider yourself very lucky!  On a more serious note, there are always small tweaks that can be made to improve a nose.  An in person consultation would be required to answer your question more appropratiely.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon