Rhinoplasty And Otoplasty Costs

so i been wanting rhinoplasty and otoplasty since i was 15 now 19 am saving to get them done but i have alot of issues on my nose and ears. Problems Nose Crooked Nose Big Nose Hump Long Nose dropped tip Tall Nostrils Ears Big Ears Lobes. They Stick Out i would like to know if i could combine the procedures together and whats the estimate price for both procedures done the same day THANKS

Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty Fees

+1

Cosmetic surgery fees vary widely across the world. Depending on the complexity of the case, our fees would start about $6500 + MD Anesthesia. 

Rhinoplasty And Otoplasty Costs

+1

In NY/NJ the costs for combined procedures with anesthesia/facility would be $12,000-$20000, depending on the skill and experience of the surgeon.  Find a reputable surgeon with whom you're comfortable, and the finances will take care of themselves.  

Ramtin Kassir, MD

Newport Beach Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty surgery costs

+1
In my practice in Newport Beach the fees would vary depending on how much work is involved with each procedure. A ball park figure would be $6000.00 to $10,000.00 and this would include the anesthesia and operating room facilities. In my patients that come from Los Angeles as yourself we also provide aftercare for the first evening following surgery. Costs will also differ from surgeon to surgeon. It is important to find an experienced surgeon in both of these fields for optimal results. I personally provide digital Imaging to my patients at the consultative phase and this is very helpful. It enables you the patient to preview the proposed results prior to the surgery. This also allows an open dialog between patient and physician to make sure you are on the same page the desired aesthetic result. I do a lot of Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty surgery and it is especially rewarding to me to see my patients gain self confidence and self esteem after these procedures.

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty with otoplasty

+1

These procedures can certainly be combined. Prices vary by geography and surgeon and considerably.  Often, second or multiple procedures receive a significant discount.  I would think b/w 9-15,000 in los angeles would allow you to choose a board certified plastic surgeon

Pramit Malhotra, MD
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty done at same time

+1

Both rhinoplasty can be easily done at the same time, and I would stay away from any surgeon that charges LESS than $7000 for both. Since both procedures can change the perceived width of the face, I would strongly suggest having your surgeon perform computer imaging to give you a preview of the effect that each by themselves, and both together, would have on the balance of your facial features.  Cost, especially of the rhinoplasty varies considerably from surgeon to surgeon, but in general, you get what you pay for -- but do confirm that by having each surgeon show you LOTS of before and after photos.

Richard Parfitt, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and otoplasty performed at the same time

+1

You can definitely do both procedures at the same time. The cost varies depending on the extent of each procedure. 

Ryan Greene, MD, PhD
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Shopping for a plastic surgeon

+1

If  money is a big issue I suggest  you wait until you feel comfortable financially to undergo surgery to alter your facial feature. You need to find a surgeon who is experienced in fixing your problem and with whom you will be able to get along and most importantly you can trust.  

Norman Ge, MD

Nose job and ear pinning at the same time (otoplasty/rhinoplasty)

+1

Both an otoplasty and rhinoplasty can be simultaneously performed and costs will vary from 5000 USD at the lower range to up to 20,000 USD depending on what needs to be performed.

Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty Costs

+1

Thanks for the question.

Depending on how extensive your procedures are, the combined surgical fees will vary from 9,800 to as high 17,800. You need an evaluation to determine what you need and what the subsequent costs will be.

Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Cost of Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty

+1

I often perform otoplasty and rhinoplasty at the same time.  It all depends on how extensive of surgery you are looking to have.  Cost vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon.  It is best to go to a few consultations and find a board-certified plastic surgeon who you feel comfortable with.  

David Shafer, MD