Would like a sharper nose and double eyelids? (photo)

Hi Doctors. I just want to be more competitive in the job market in San Francisco. My nose is wider and rounder as Asian. I just want it to be a lil sharper now. My eyes is wide but not round. I want to make it a lil bit rounder and 2 eyelids. I also got acne scars and oily face but thats probably some other treatments. For now, I just need the nose and eyes done. 

Noselift plus Eyelids creation

+1
These two surgeries are the most common done in Asia (being the most common facial problems among subjects here). You might benefit with a Silicone Augmentation Rhinoplasty to better lift the bridge and the nose tip. Trimming may not be needed since lifting the tip will lessen the flaring of the sides (to a certain degree). 

Manila Plastic Surgeon

Would like a sharper nose and double eyelids?

+1

I think both of those things can be accomplished.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and eyelid surgeries each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Thick skin limits the degree of change but significant improvement is still possible

+1

Regarding your nose, your thick skin limits the degree of reduction that can be achieved. However, adding projection to your tip and bridge can create better definition to your nose. Also, your upper eyelids can be converted to a double lid with a simple procedure performed during the same operation. The link below is to a video I created discussing my perspective regarding Asian rhinoplasty.

There is a second link regarding my perspective of Asian double eyelid surgery.

David W. Kim, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery to nose and eyes

+1

What you are seeking is very reasonable and should be able to be accomplished by a Board Certified PS in your area.

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

ASIAN EYELID SURGERY AND ASIAN RHINOPLASTY

+1

thank you for the photographs Vince

Your Asian eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty are reasonable request but it is important to have in person consultations to better define her goals.

To create a double eyelid that is natural -looking and still appropriate for a male is very achievable. As for your rhinoplasty I would like to make a couple of suggestions based on some of my observations.

I would suggest augmenting your nasal bridge and refining the tip of the nose along with a conservative alar base reduction. your comments about your skin are valid and should be taken into consideration. Given the shape of your face, the thickness of your skin, and more specifically the thickness of your nasal skin you want to make changes that think your face. Aggressively trying to change the appearance of her nose to have a very tall bridge and very defined tip may stand out in contrast to your facial features. do not misunderstand, your goals are reasonable but it's important to get the specifics about what he would like to achieve and what can be achieved safely and naturally.

So in general I might say to you keep things conservative and make sure U visit with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in Asian facial plastics.

I'll attach a little information you may find useful

Chase Lay, MD
Double board certified facial plastic surgeon

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon