Vi Peel - Safety, Risks, Scarring and Downtime

Is it safe? Any chance of scarring at all? What is the true down time? I have kiloid scars from scabs I picked when I was 12 years old. Haven't scabbed like this since then but I am just interested in the risks. I am 48 and considering this peel.

Risks and downtime with Vi Peel

+1

There are risks with any chemcial peel. The stronger the peel the greater the risk. The main risks include chemical burn, infection, scar, discoloration, and discomfort. The Vi Peel is a relativley low risk peel that can even be used safely on patients with darker skin. The usual downtime is about a week.

Web reference: http://www.aglowdermatology.com