Vi Peel - Safety, Risks, Scarring and Downtime

Is it safe? Any chance of scarring at all? What is the true down time? I have kiloid scars from scabs I picked when I was 12 years old. Haven't scabbed like this since then but I am just interested in the risks. I am 48 and considering this peel.

Risks and downtime with Vi Peel

There are risks with any chemcial peel. The stronger the peel the greater the risk. The main risks include chemical burn, infection, scar, discoloration, and discomfort. The Vi Peel is a relativley low risk peel that can even be used safely on patients with darker skin. The usual downtime is about a week.

853 Broadway 14th Street
New York, NY 10003