Misty Gold Implants? Many Bad Side Effects From Breast Implants?

breast implants have totaly messed up my whole body from top to toe.i have been in hospital with bad pneumonia and acute kidney failiure,im constantly out of breath,my eye sight is terrible and my ears are bad and blow up just like colliflower ears its very disturbing.im a long time sufferer 22 years of this rubbish in me and its enough to drive you mad,infact many of the women have been refered to the mental health sevice,me included.there is nothing wrong with me or you so dont except this ok.x

Misti Gold Implants

+1

Did you already have your implants removed?  Do you want them to be removed?  These implants tended to increase in volume and appeared to have capsular contracture issues.