Doctor Recommendations for Brazilian Butt Lift in Europe

Hello from england, I've been interested in a possible brazilian butt lift for about 2 years now, but it is an operation where artistry and skill are of utmost importance and not really an area thats specialized in the uk, or as far as i can tell europe, as it is a technique that originated in america my first choice would be an american doc, its a longshot but are there any docs that trained/practice in the usa who also spend time working in europe?? or any european docs with ALOT of experience

Brazilian Buttock lift

I am sure there are some, But I do not see an answer to your question. You may need to come to the US