Zeltiq CoolSculpting - Doctor Recommendations in Sacramento, CA Area?

I'm interested in the procedure and am disappointed that there are only two doctors in my area that offer it currently.

Doctor Recommendations in Sacramento, CA Area

+1
I would consult in person with the two physicians who currently have the coolsculpting in your area. The cost of the coolsculpting machine is considerable so few practices in many parts of the country have the client base to support the cost. An in person consultation and examination will determine if these physicians have requisite experience and expertise to do the procedure properly. 

CoolSculpting providers

+1

You can check with the Zeltiq's website about CoolSculpting providers in your area and outlying areas as well. Then you might check for online reviews. Good luck.

Ronald Shelton, MD

CoolSculpting Doctors

+1

The company is not "mass producing" the machines so there may be limited doctors in your area.  The best thing to do is to go on the coolsculpting website and put in your zip code to bring up the physicians near you.

Best Wishes!

Coolsculpting doctor referrals

+1

The best way to find a physician in your area that performs Coolsculpting is by going to Zeltiq's Coolsculpting website and enter in your zip code. Physicians near your zip code will be listed on their site.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon