Zeltiq CoolSculpting - Doctor Recommendations in Sacramento, CA Area?

I'm interested in the procedure and am disappointed that there are only two doctors in my area that offer it currently.

CoolSculpting providers

+1

You can check with the Zeltiq's website about CoolSculpting providers in your area and outlying areas as well. Then you might check for online reviews. Good luck.

CoolSculpting Doctors

+1

The company is not "mass producing" the machines so there may be limited doctors in your area.  The best thing to do is to go on the coolsculpting website and put in your zip code to bring up the physicians near you.

Best Wishes!

Coolsculpting doctor referrals

+1

The best way to find a physician in your area that performs Coolsculpting is by going to Zeltiq's Coolsculpting website and enter in your zip code. Physicians near your zip code will be listed on their site.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon