Hi doctors, Can I reduce my nose to lips distance by fillers, or do I need to have a surgery? (photo)

Am I a good candidate for a lip-lift surgery given that my upper jaw seems to be slightly forward? Thanks in advance.

Surgery is better

+2
Firstly, good job recognizing that reducing the length of the lip is often the key to aesthetic improvement in this area.  Unfortunately, you are also right that surgery is likely the best answer. We do this with a small incision under your nose that heals very quickly and nicely.  The results are natural and attractive.  Fillers will give you a fuller lip, but the shorter lip will likely be even better.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon