Looking For Docs Who Will Do Subcision for Acne Scars?

I am looking for a doctor in the Philadelphia area who is willing to do subcision. I only have a few boxcar-type scars. I have already had Pixel laser done three times and I didn't see that much improvement on the scars. I also had filler done twice - Perlane and Juvederm - with minimal improvement. I am not interested in getting a more aggressive laser treatment on my entire face due to the cost and the downtime.

Dr. Gilly Manuvale on the east coast does extensive subcision.

Dr. Gilly Manuvale on the east coast does extensive subcision combined with fractional laser for extensive acne scars.  We have performed cases together.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Subcision for Acne Scars what are the options

Subcision will work. But I would also consider doing a multilayered approach that could even do better than that.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon