Doctors Who Offer Non-surgical Nose Job or Silikon-1000 Injections in South Florida? (photo)

I'm interested in getting Silikon-1000 injections to help correct a lopsided rhinoplasty, but I can't seem to find any doctors who perform this procedure in S. FL (Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale area). Am I looking in the wrong place and can anyone suggest a plastic surgeon experienced with this in my area?

Non-surgical rhinoplasty after rhinoplasty

+1

Dear kendraj,

• When you find someone in the Miami area, please make sure it is a rhinoplasty surgeon
  • It looks like the middle vault is narrowed and you do not want to have breathing problems as you get older
  • Silicone is permanent and can cause sticky scarring under the skin, the person who injects it should know how to do it and, more importantly, be able to fix it if you develop other issues
  • Again, be very picky on who you choose to do this, because in the wrong hands, silicone can be a nightmare to take care of

Nima Shemirani