Doctor Recommendation for Nose Surgery in the Middle East

im live in the ksa and i did two nose surgeries and the results failed LED very nose deformity I want to repeat the process, can you recomaind me who is the best doctor in Egypt or Brisbane or middl east.

After the two processes have become the deflection nose And became a short nose and high And openings become large pleas help me

Rhinoplasty revision

+2

Your case is complex and you are right to be very careful in choosing another surgeon. When you see another surgeon for possible surgery it is very important that you bring records from the other doctors (operative reports, photos) with you. That will make it easier for the surgeon to know what was done, where you started, what the current condition is and finally what needs to be done.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.