Do Any Doctors in the US Use GEL Calf Implants Instead of Hard Silicone? (photo)

I had hard silicone calf implants about 10 years ago and not only did they look abnormal from behind (2 in each leg), they were too hard and I eventually had them removed. 2 years have past since their removal and I am interested in having the surgery again but I am interested in the softer GEL version implants that are more common overseas (one in each leg this time). Can this be done in the US or do I have to leave the country for this? Thank you.

Calf implant types

+1
I do not think the gel implants are ideal but there is a compromise -
this is the super-soft solid silicone now available for calf  implants.
These implants are very soft, very natural and have the consistency of muscle. Best wishes.

Calf Implants are readily available in the US.

+1

There are several manufacturers now who make soft very natural implants.

The feel is just like muscle, and they are very natural.

Good luck.

Rodney A. Green, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon