Do Any Doctors in the US Use GEL Calf Implants Instead of Hard Silicone? (photo)

I had hard silicone calf implants about 10 years ago and not only did they look abnormal from behind (2 in each leg), they were too hard and I eventually had them removed. 2 years have past since their removal and I am interested in having the surgery again but I am interested in the softer GEL version implants that are more common overseas (one in each leg this time). Can this be done in the US or do I have to leave the country for this? Thank you.

Calf Implants are readily available in the US.

+1

There are several manufacturers now who make soft very natural implants.

The feel is just like muscle, and they are very natural.

Good luck.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon