Do All Doctors Honor Botox Coupons?

I believe you are referring to Botox rebates

+2

There are two rebates from Allergan floating around, one is a $50 rebate that is good for an additional $50 rebate 3-4 months later with a second injection session. The other is $100 rebate for 2 syringes of Juvederm. There does not appear to me to be any financial dis-incentive for doctors' offices to honor these rebates.

San Diego Dermatologist

Botox Coupons - Botox Economic Stimulus Plan

+2

Botox coupons are usually for $50 and it would be bad practice for a physician not to accept it (the Botox Economic Stimulus Plan) in bad economic times like this. Ask the doctor right before you sign the consent for the procedure. I am pretty sure they will honor it.

I predict that only NY City doctors will say no to these coupons.

Buffalo General Surgeon

Honoring Botox coupons

+1

I believe what you are referring to is a rebate that you get from the manufacturer of Botox.  Allergan is the name of the company.   They will have you sign up for the "Brillliant Distinctions" program.  This program gives loyalty points and rebates.  Beware of other coupons, and dirt cheap Botox.  Seek out an established, experienced injector.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/face-and-skin/botox

Botox coupons

+1

The individual companies providing botox or dysport sometimes run promotional programs for the product.  Usually you have to go on line and handle it yourself.  Sometimes the doctor's office can help guide you through the process or you can contact the company directly.

Botox Coupons

+1

There are a couple different types of promotional incentives being used by Allergan (the makers of Botox) currently. The first is a rebate. The physician is responsible for handing these out, but not offering a discount. The patient is responsible for sending these rebates to Allergan to get a check back.

The second type of incentive currently being used is the Botox Rewards program. Consumers can find out about this program at www.botoxcosmetic.com. It involves a $25 coupon to be used every 3 months. We believe all physicians have to honor this coupon, but are not positive.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/botox.aspx

Seek Botox Platinum providers

+1
One way to get all the benefits is to look for a Botox Platinum Provider. Physicians designated as Botox Platinum providers will provide cards, similar to credit cards which entitle patients to $25.00 off each Botox injection. With these cards, the savings is instant and not a rebate to the patients. To the best of my knowledge, these cards do not expire and patients can use them each time they come in for a Botox treatment.

Web reference: http://www.michaellawmd.com/botox-restylane-rebates.html

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Call first about Botox coupons

+1

Practices have nothing to loose by accepting the coupons, and lots to gain.  I expect most Plastic surgeons who have  a large botox practice will be accepting the coupons.  Always safe to call and ask first.

Medford Plastic Surgeon

A simple call to a physican’s office will quickly settle your question

+1

If the ‘coupon’ is legitimate and is from Allergan, then most physician injectors would accept the coupon. There are existing programs and incentives available to you from Allergan.  A simple call to a physican’s office will quickly settle your question.

I hope this helps!

Englewood Plastic Surgeon

The current coupons that the company gave my office are for a $50 online rebate

+1

The current coupon that Allergan gave my office for Botox Cosmetic is a form that we sign and give you with your treatment of Botox. You then take our office receipt and the coupon form and fill out an online form.

The online form will then give you a code that you write on the coupon. You then send the coupon and the receipt to the address on the coupon and they send you a check for $50.

The promotion actually has two coupons per person, so you can actually end up saving $100. The company only gave each office a limited number of coupons, so if you are interested, then you need to get the Botox soon. I hope this is helpful.

Web reference: http://www.TheBestBotox.com