Doctors help please - Botched boob job

I'm 5'4' 115# 37yo slightly concave chest given 500cc gummys subpectoral and I came out smaller than I was going in. My ps said he didn't have large enough implants during the procedure. I have a small frame with a natural D cup and went in looking to keep them perky and much to my dismay, came out about a size smaller with lack skin and stretch marks above my breasts that wasn't there before.  To top this off, the cleavage area is giving an offodor and it is not coming from the infra-mammary incisions. Has anyone ever heard of this? Photos I've seen show women going from a B to a D using a 350cc or so and come out looking bigger than me.  How is this possible? Did my ps cut too deep into my chest? I have been given the option for a complimentary redo using 700cc or and my ps recommended to wait for the new contoured 410's from allergan to be FDA approved. But the contoured will require further cutting into my upper chest which I really don't like the idea of. Is it worth it to wait for 410 FDA approval? The before and after shots from dr teitelbaum clinical trials are not that compelling. Now all i want is get my full D back but I am not sure which implant will best achieve that - high profile/mod profile, contoured/round etc. while keeping the perk. Please help...

Breast Augmentation and Reduction in Breast Size

The breast augmentation should have increased your size by 2 cups.  If you post pictures, I may be able to give you an explanation.