Do Doctors Who Have Experience With Thermage and Ulthera Have a Preference Between The Two?

Many wonderful doctors out there with a great deal of knowledge and experience regarding one procedure OR the other, but can anyone recommend one over the other (or neither)??? I have been to 5 consultations in my area (3 board-certified PS) regarding mild facial sagging in brows and around mouth, but they too only know about whichever one they do. For this potential patient trying to compare 'apples to oranges', the lack of information that isn't a bit one-sided is really frustrating!

Thermage vs ultherapy

+2

These are two different technologies. I have worked with both technologies and feel that the ultherapy achieves better results in a quicker time.