Any Doctors Here Who Have Experience Removing Fat Grafts from Nasolabial Folds and Lower Cheeks Please Respond?

I am currently looking for names of Dr's who have removed and have experience removing fat grafts/injections (not explanations on how removal may be performed)

Fat Graft removal

+2

You need an experienced Plastic Surgeon. There is no expert in one procedure as reoval of fat from nasolabial fold..

The ideal method would be micro-liposuction.

However, it depend on the particular situation there might be difficult situations to remove fat transfer, such as scars, fat necrosis, fibrosis that will interfer with the success of the surgery and have to consider what type of final results. Be prepared that you will need a toutch up surgery or procedure to improve on the nasolabial fold after the fat reoval.

a preoperative analysis and examination is important and may tell you what sort of results you can expect and what are your expectationsand how to achieve the results you desire

Removal of Fat Grafts from Nasolabial Folds and Lower Cheeks

+1

I have removed fillers of all different sorts, fat, fat necrosis, cysts, granulomata, etc.  The approach will depend on location and degree of distortion.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Removing fat transfer from the face

+1

Dear beettop,

• I have experience removing volume from fat transfers to the face
  • With that said, we have to make sure that you are out of the healing period and the fat is no longer changing
  • We would start with some injections before jumping to microliposuction because the liposuction takes a lot of finesse and is used as one of our last resorts

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD