What Do Doctors Think of Creams and Pills to Help Improve Breast?

they are sagging and need a lift after weight loss. thank you for you time and consideration. I have lost a lot of weight and so far doctors who have answered my question about how i could improve them would with be breast augmentation and a breast lift. i was wondering what you doctors think of breast creams and pills that improve breast. what are your thoughts about these methods. would if be something you would recommend, or not recommend, please say why or why not.

+1

At best they are harmless. None work

Surgery is the only way to improve the size and to lift the breasts. All the best. 

Breast Creams, Lotions and Potions

+1

Over the Counter, non prescription Breast Creams, Lotions and Potions to make your breasts larger, eliminate stretch marks, firm them up - sound too good to be true ? Exactly. At best they will moisturize your skin but certainly hardly more than that. 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Non Surgical Options to Improve Breasts after Weight Loss?

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss. Unfortunately there is no  good non-surgical way to “improve breasts" that  have changed during the weight loss process.  I would suggest you stay away from pills, lotions, potions, and "miracle technologies" that will you will find heavily marketed.