What Do Doctors Think of Creams and Pills to Help Improve Breast?

they are sagging and need a lift after weight loss. thank you for you time and consideration. I have lost a lot of weight and so far doctors who have answered my question about how i could improve them would with be breast augmentation and a breast lift. i was wondering what you doctors think of breast creams and pills that improve breast. what are your thoughts about these methods. would if be something you would recommend, or not recommend, please say why or why not.

Breast creams vs surgery

Thank you for your question. It may difficult to increase the breast size or lift them with home therapy and creams. You may want to consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss breast augmentation/lift options.

Just a scam

I'm sorry to say that they don't work and are just a scam. None are FDA approved to reshape the breasts-only surgery is.

Creams and pills don't work and can be dangerous

Nonsurgical skin tightening treatments, such as those based on laser technologies, tend to be unpredictable and may take several sessions to achieve visible results. You can try, but so far none have been as effective as breast lift surgery. Creams, herbal supplements or other topical skincare products do not work.

Creams and Pills to Help Improve Breast

Creams and pills are not effective. You will need a cosmetic procedure to get the improvement you desire.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

At best they are harmless. None work

Surgery is the only way to improve the size and to lift the breasts. All the best. 

Breast Creams, Lotions and Potions

Over the Counter, non prescription Breast Creams, Lotions and Potions to make your breasts larger, eliminate stretch marks, firm them up - sound too good to be true ? Exactly. At best they will moisturize your skin but certainly hardly more than that. 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Non Surgical Options to Improve Breasts after Weight Loss?

Congratulations on your weight loss. Unfortunately there is no  good non-surgical way to “improve breasts" that  have changed during the weight loss process.  I would suggest you stay away from pills, lotions, potions, and "miracle technologies" that will you will find heavily marketed.