Do Doctors from Different Countries Have Different Results Due to Their Culture?

Does a doctor from America, europe and South America have the same results when it comes to surgery? Is there a formula all doctors follow for certain procedures? I have to do a revision rhinoplasty and chin implant. Will I have a way different result with a european doctor versus a south american? Because the people in these countries look different from each other therefore the doctors have different perspectives? what should i do in order to get the results i want?

Differences based on nationality/ethnicity

+1

As long as you communicate your concerns with your surgeon you should be OK.  Not to stereotype but some surgeons in Brazil tend to overdo (on the side of unnatural) certain cosmetic procedures

Results of Rhinoplasty Surgery by Surgeons in Different Cultures

+1

Just because surgeons come from different cultures does not mean you cannot achieve your personal goals. Carefully describe your expectations pre-operatively and review your surgeon's previous results to determine if patient and surgeon have the same aesthetic tastes. I operate on patients from many different  ethnic groups and cultures - all nasal surgery should be individualized.

Different Results From Physicians

+1

Every doctor has their own style, regardless of their location. I am an ethnic rhinoplasty specialist located in Beverly Hills, California. I have successfully performed many procedures on patients from all around the world, who come to me to achieve an aesthetically pleasing result while maintaining their ethnic look. There is no single formula to follow. In order to get the results you want, the best thing would be for you to sit in a few consultations where you have good communication with the physician, and get an idea of what will be performed and how your final result will look. It would also help to look at before and after photos, which will provide you with an example of the results obtained by that particular surgeon. Good communication and realistic expectations are essential for your satisfaction. Computer imaging software now allows us to morph photos of the patient and predict what the final outcome will look like. The goal with the computer software is to give us a guideline to follow during surgery. Please feel free to visit my website for examples of various procedures I have performed. Thank you, and best of luck to you.

Dr. Nassif

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Doctor variability

+1

All plastic surgeons are artists and have a different aesthetic eye.  So they bring different tastes to the table.