I Have Collumella Show. Can This Be Fixed for Under $1000?

I cannot afford to have the tip reshaped, even though I need it, but do not have $ for that and probably never will. Addressing the collumella show would greatly improve things (at least it would make me happy). I have read that this can be fixed just by the use of a suture without having to make an incision. Is that the case? What is the average fee for that? thank you!

+1

Honestly, most likely not.  Please never use price as the determining factor for the Rhinoplasty Surgeon you select.  Choose based on experience and aesthetic judgement.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Columella show requires surgery

+1

Your condition cannot be fixed by a suture alone. This requires nasal base surgery or Rhinoplasty. Post a photo from the side and below the nose for better feedback. Ultimatley, you will do yourself a favor by having a Consultation in person with a specialist dedicated to Nasal surgery. Best, Edward J. Gross @ Primera Plastic Surgery, Lake Mary.

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Fees

+1

The average fee for surgery differs from surgeon to surgeon and location to location. I have never reduced columella show by a suture alone and this would require an incision. The best thing to do is go see a few specialists for consultation to see what needs to be done and a fee will be quoted to you at that time. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Columella Repair

+1

Probably about $2500 to initiate surgery on the nose is the bottom price.  However, don't take a low ball price on your health when an experienced Cosmetic Surgeon is required.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Columellar show

+1

This should be able to be fixed in the office under local.  I cannot speak for other surgeons but should not cost a lot.  $1000 sounds about right.  Requires cutting and suturing to do it right.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon