Doctor Recommendation for Festoon Laser in Naples or Fort Myers, FL

The festoon laser for bags & dark circles. I have serious issues with mine & cab't travel away for that long of a time. Need something closer. Also what's the cost, & will insurance pay?

Laser treatment for festoons

Adam Scheiner in Tampa has experience with these issues.  I know him personally and trust he will take good care of you

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

150 N. Robertson Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Eye bags

Festoons (bags below  the lower lids) can be very difficult to fully correct--sometimes impossible. Blepharoplasty , face lift and fillers can sometimes help. Festoons in the elderly who scar well are sometimes directly excised. Look for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area through the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website. Good luck!

Hugh McLean, MD
Mississauga Plastic Surgeon

50 Burnhamthorpe Road West
Mississauga, ON L5B3C2

Surgeon in Ft. Myers

I suggest that you see Dr. Steve Prindiville.  He is an excellent surgeon and I am sure he can help you out. 

Gregory Branham, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

605 Old Ballas Rd.
Saint Louis, MO 63141