Doctor Recommendation for Festoon Laser in Naples or Fort Myers, FL

The festoon laser for bags & dark circles. I have serious issues with mine & cab't travel away for that long of a time. Need something closer. Also what's the cost, & will insurance pay?

Surgeon in Ft. Myers

+2

I suggest that you see Dr. Steve Prindiville.  He is an excellent surgeon and I am sure he can help you out. 

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser treatment for festoons

+1

Adam Scheiner in Tampa has experience with these issues.  I know him personally and trust he will take good care of you

Guy Massry, MD

Eye bags

+1

Festoons (bags below  the lower lids) can be very difficult to fully correct--sometimes impossible. Blepharoplasty , face lift and fillers can sometimes help. Festoons in the elderly who scar well are sometimes directly excised. Look for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area through the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website. Good luck!

Hugh McLean, MD
Mississauga Plastic Surgeon